Consent and Information collection and use
We may use your personal or account information for the following purposes:
- To provide the Services to you and to improve the quality of the Site and Services,
- To provide information to you so that you may use the Site and Services more effectively,
- To create, manage and control your account information, and to verify access rights to services and software,
- To bill your account,
- To communicate with you for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Services, or of the availability of any service we provide,
- To assess service levels, monitor traffic patterns and gauge popularity of different service options,
- To carry out our marketing activities;
- To respond to claims of any violation of our rights or those of any third parties;
- To respond to your requests for customer service;
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of you, us, our users and the public; and as required or authorized by law.
We may occasionally communicate with you regarding our products, services, news and events. You have the option to not receive this information. We provide an opt-out function within all email communications of this nature, or will cease to communicate with you for this purpose if you contact us and tell us not to communicate this information to you. The only kind of these communications that you may not “opt-out” of are those required to communicate announcements related to the Services, including information specific to your account, planned Services suspensions and outages. We will attempt to minimize this type of communication to you.
Age of consent
We do not knowingly provide the Services to, and will not knowingly collect the personal information from anyone under the age of consent.
Rights to your information
You have the right to access, edit and delete your information at any time through the web interface provided as part of the Services.
Cookies and log files
Change of ownership or business transition
In the event of a change of ownership or other business transition, such as a merger, acquisition or sale of our assets, your information may be transferred in accordance with applicable privacy laws.
We will strive to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, however, no data transmission over the Internet, by wireless device or over the air is guaranteed to be 100% secure. We will continue to enhance security procedures as new technologies and procedures become available.
We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone. If you forget your password, we will ask you for your ID and send you an email containing a link that will allow you to reset your password.
Please remember that you control what personal information you provide while using the Services. Ultimately, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your identification, passwords and/or any personal information in your possession for the use of the Services. Always be careful and responsible regarding your personal information. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Services. Similarly, we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any personal information or other information which you receive from other users through the Services, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any personal information or other information which you may receive using the Services. We cannot guarantee, or assume any responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the personal information or other information provided by any third party. You release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such personal information or other information of others.