Canterbury Development Corporation
Foundation Members » Canterbury Development Corporation
CDC’s role is to support, encourage and tangibly influence the economic success of the Greater Christchurch region. We work with a range of industries, government agencies and private sector experts to drive exports, generate wealth and provide a great quality of life for the people who live here.
The fundamental aims of CDC are to:
- Drive regional economic growth for the benefit of the community
- Plan and forecast economic and workforce dynamics which accelerate the key productivity drivers in the region
- Identify sectors and businesses with high growth potential and support their development
- Be the national leader in the commercialisation of innovation
- Complement and support national and local government aims and initiatives
For more information on Canterbury Development Corporation (CDC), visit .